Who We Are
- Estate planning
- Contract law
- Juris Doctor from Georgia State University College of Law, magna cum laude
- Master of Business Administration from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Long before Mahmoud’s profession as a lawyer took off, he earned his wings in the aviation industry. He received his pilot’s license while still in high school. He built an airline management career in supply chain and operations, with over a decade of experience negotiating commercial terms and overseeing multi-million dollar supplier contracts for Delta and Northwest.
Mahmoud is a Member of the State Bar of Georgia. He started Khatib Law LLC in June 2019.
In Mahmoud’s free time, he flies Cessna 172’s for fun. He lives in Smyrna with his wife Ahlia, two children, and cat.
Practice Areas and Other Services
- Landlord-tenant litigation
- Construction litigation
- Family law
- Criminal defense
- Personal injury
- Mediation for landlord-tenant matters, civil matters, and divorce and custody matters
- Nationally Certified American Sign Language/English interpreter
- Juris Doctor from Georgia State University College of Law, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
Paul runs The Panusky Law Firm. He is a skilled litigator and consults with Mahmoud on a regular basis. Paul is also Mahmoud’s designated backup attorney.
Paul is a Member of the State Bar of Georgia.
Paul is passionate about defending the disability rights of the deaf/hard-of-hearing community. In Paul’s free time, he enjoys running with his dog, Lou.